Sam’s Detailing Bucket Kit Plus
This Bucket Kit Plus includes the following
- 2 x Detailing Buckets – includes 2 x Grit Guards & 2 x Gamma Seal Lids
- 1 x Wash Mitt – choose between Microfibre OR Monster Wool Mitts
- 1 x Drying Towel
- 1 x Shampoo – 500ml
Sam’s Detailing – Detailing Bucket Kit
Our heavy duty 20L Detailing Bucket comes with a removable grit guard and fully sealed lid system!!
USE THE STICKER INCLUDED TO DECIDE HOW TO USE YOUR BUCKET
- PREMIUM INDUSTRIAL GRADE PLASTIC
- INCLUDES A DIRT FILTER AND LID
- DOUBLES UP AS A HANDY SEAT!
- INCLUDES A STICKER FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION
- Take the lid and place it on top of the bucket. You will need to snap in the gamma seal first. Do this by pressing down on the edges to snap in the seal.
- Once snapped unscrew the lid to ensure smooth operation.
- Place the sticker over the front on the relevant box to avoid mixing up your wash and rinse buckets.
Sam’s Detailing Drying Towel
Sam’s Drying Towel is Sealed For Freshness!!
Size = 24″ x 36″ Capable of holding over 3 litres of water!!
Sam’s Drying Towel is over 1000 GSM!
Apply some of Sam’s Detail Spray on the panel to act as a drying aid and gently wipe the surface. Allow the weight of the towel to do the work for you to avoid inflicting any damage on the paintwork. If you want to be extra cautious after a full correction then place the towel on the panel and pat the panel dry.
Sam’s Detailing Microfibre Wash Mitt
A great alternative to our lambswool wash mitt. Long lasting premium plush microfibre ensures a safe contact wash.
The Sam’s Microfibre wash mitt is a plush and incredibly soft textured synthetic mitt. This will help greatly in removing loose dirt away from the paint surface safely and efficiently.
The incredible plushness of the mitt means you will be able to hold lots of suds from our shampoo making your contact wash incredibly safe. Featured on the wrist band is Sam’s logo and the signature black and white colour scheme.
Contact area 240mm x 220mm x 35mm
Sam’s Detailing Monster Wash Mitt
Made from pure lambswool, our wash mitt will ensure you have one of the most safest washes for your paintwork. Just remember to have a large bucket!
Sam’s Detailing Car Shampoo
- pH neutral
- Bubblegum scented
- Water Spot free rinse
- Super slick
- No wax or gloss additives, just pure shampoo.
- Just one squirt in your wash bucket is all that is needed
- It’s best to have two buckets, one for rinsing and one for washing. This way you won’t contaminate your mitt or pad with dirt.
- Fill your 20L bucket with warm water and throw in a couple of squirts of Product.
- Using your pressure washer, blast into the bucket to mix the product thoroughly for a few seconds, this will release all those suds.
- Dunk in your wash mitt and allow it to soak for a couple of minutes before beginning your wash stage.