Workhorse XL Grey Professional Grade Microfibre Towel 24″ x 16″
Why Buy This Product?
- Cleans metal for a brilliant shine
- Extra large 24’’ x 16’’ towel for extra large polished metal parts
- Premium soft scratch less microfibre towel
- Safe for use on polished chrome, stainless steel, aluminium, powder coat, and clear coat finishes
- Lifts and traps dirt, debris, bird droppings, fingerprints, and bug splatters for crystal-clear reflection and shine
- Quickly removes water, dirt, metal polish, wax, and more
- Made with ultra soft 70/30 microfibre
- Also available in the smaller 16″ x 16″ size.
About This Towel
Cleaning and protecting large polished metal parts with a streak-free shine is easy with the Chemical Guys Workhorse XL Grey Microfibre Towel. The extra large towel is made with super soft 70/30 blend microfibre for streak-free wiping on polished and glossy metal parts. The premium 70/30 blend stays soft and absorbent through dozens of wash and dry cycles, and resists scratches on sensitive soft metals. The large 24’’ x 16’’ towel easily folds into fours for efficient use of every inch of the cloth. Grey Workhorse Towels pick up and trap water, dirt, and debris, and easily remove any premium Chemical Guys metal polish, sealant, wax, or protective coating. Choose the Workhorse XL towel to clean and finish large metal parts like chrome bumpers, diamond plate panels, and billet aluminium wheels. The ultra-absorbent towel traps cleaners and debris for superior optical clarity on any shiny metal part. Clean and shine polished chrome, aluminium, stainless steel, brass, copper, clear coat, and powder coat finishes on any car part with the premium soft Workhorse XL Grey Microfibre Towel. To detail smaller more compact metal pieces, try the versatile 16’’ x 16’’ size Grey Workhorse Microfibre Towel. Choose Grey Workhorse XL Microfibre Towels to clean and protect metal parts for a brilliant shine.
Perfect Metal Polishing And Cleaning Towels
High quality Grey Workhorse XL Microfibre Towels absorb dirt, debris, and liquids for crystal-clear reflections on polished metal accents and wheels. Cheap bargain bin microfibre towels are made with low grade 80/20 microfibre which is not as absorbent as premium microfibre. Chemical Guys Grey Workhorse XL Towels are made with premium ultra-absorbent 70/30 microfibre for spot-free clarity on polished chrome, stainless steel, aluminium, and precious metals like gold and silver. Use the soft towel to pick up dirt, dust, water spots, and grime. Grey Workhorse XL Towels are soft and will not scratch sensitive metal finishes on bumpers, door handles, hubcaps, or wheels. Polish metal parts with a Workhorse XL Grey Towel and any Chemical Guys Metal Polish to remove oxidation, stains, water spots, chemical etching, and to restore a mirror reflection and gloss. Dry off wheels after a deep-wheel detail with the Grey Workhorse XL Towel to protect any sensitive paint, clear coat, powder coat, or polished metal finishes. Use the premium metal towel inside engine bays and grimy spots to clean and dry radiators, air filters, carburettors, exhaust tips, mufflers, polished aluminium wheels, and diamond plate kick panels. Protect metal with any Chemical Guys protective coating, then buff off any excess using a Grey Workhorse XL Towel to prevent cross-contamination on any painted or fabric car parts. Choose Workhorse XL Grey Microfibre Towels for all metal detailing tasks inside or outside any vehicle.
Part Of The Workhorse Lineup
Workhorse XL Grey Microfibre Towels are perfect for general washing and detailing jobs on paintwork and exterior body panels on large vehicles. The expanded 24’’ x 16’’ size gives extra room to wipe up large amounts of water, dirt, and detail sprays. The bright green finish highlights dirt and debris to cue when to flip to a clean side to avoid installing swirls and scratches. Cross-contamination between paintwork, wheels, leather, and glass can ruin a detail job in one swipe: grease from a tire can stain leather seats; wax from paintwork can streak glass; brake dust from wheels and tires can forever scratch and swirl paint. The Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfibre Line covers towels and applicator pads for every area of the automobile. Use the premium microfibre towels to clean exterior and interior vehicle areas, engine bays, wheels and tires, undercarriages, leather upholstery, metal parts, and more. Use the right towel for the right area, and avoid cross-contamination between sensitive leather and fabric interiors and greasy exterior surfaces.
Colour Coded For Professional Detailing Results
Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfibre Towels are colour coded for different areas across your car. Cross-contamination is an amateur mistake: using an engine bay towel on interiors could stain and ruin leather surfaces; dressing residue can streak on glass; brake dust stuck in wheel towels can scratch and swirl paint. Use the Chemical Guys/Smart Detailing University Colour Coding Scheme for perfect results!
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfibre is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfibre Wash to keep your microfibre towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfibre goods:
- Separate microfibre towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfibre goods with Chemical Guys Microfibre Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibres to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfibre and render them un-absorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfibre goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibres, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfibre and render them un-absorbent and useless.
|Size||24″ x 16″|