Black Light Hybrid Glaze & Sealant
Why This Is Great
Black Light Hybrid Glaze is pure eye-candy for black and dark-coloured cars. The amazing hybrid glaze adds tons of deep wet shine, fills in minor imperfections, and lays down a layer of durable sealant in one step!
Use This Glaze To:
- Give your black car a dazzling deep-wet shine
- Skip the time consuming sealing step
- Fill in swirls without cutting or polishing
- Lightly cleanse paintwork for brightest shine
- Even out paint surface for mirror-like reflection
Customised Care For Your Black Car
If left untreated, black paintwork fades, oxidises, and shows scratches like no other colour. Black Light Hybrid Glaze protects and enhances black paint to give it back a sinister glowing reflection. The intense gloss enhancers and micro-refined oils in this glaze fill minor swirls and scratches, reducing their visibility, allowing the surface to better reflects light and glow with a dark mirror-like shine.
Advanced Sealants Lock In Candy Sparkle
Automobile paint faces a constant onslaught from the elements. Sunlight, weather, and pollution damage can degrade painted finishes over time, especially on black cars. Black Light contains premium UV inhibitors that block harmful solar rays, protecting and maintaining the dark glow on your car. Black Light helps protect paintwork against pollution, brake dust, industrial fallout, and water spots.
How To Use It
- Squeeze 3 – 5 dots of glaze onto a foam or microfibre applicator pad.
- Apply to the entire vehicle in a thin, even coat.
- Allow glaze to bond with surfaces for 15 minutes.
- Buff off with a premium microfibre towel.
- Once removed, allow 30 minutes of cure time before adding a second coat if desired.
Time – 15 – 45 Minutes
Expertise – Intermediate
Prep – Clean Surface, Clay bar
What Else You’ll Need
- Microfibre Towels
- Microfibre Applicator Hand Pads
- Car Colour: Black/Dark Shade
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Cream
- Scent: Black Cherry