Double Speed Wax T1 Carnauba Wax
The carnauba wax used provides a deep rich glossy, highly water repellent and detergent resistant film.
double speed wax provides an economic and superior alternative to costly paste waxes which simply do not compete performance wise with this material.
As well as the 2017 product award test, it previously won ‘Best Car Wax 2015’ from Auto Express magazine back in April 2015, when competing against other highly rated car waxes – some costing upwards of £200!
It is supplied in a 250ml tin and includes 1 microfibre cloth and 1 app pad.
How To Use:-
- Thoroughly wash vehicle with hot soapy water, only use salt-free automotive shampoos.
Do not use wash and wax products. Dry vehicle using chamois leather or synthetic equivalent. double speed-wax is not an abrasive polish, if your paintwork is faded, feels rough or has not been polished for a long period it will be necessary to use an abrasive polish and/or paint clay before application.
Once prepared in this way regular application of double speed-wax will maintain a high gloss finish without the need for further use of abrasive polishes. Work on shaded cool panels. Dampen the sponge applicator provided and wring out as much as possible before use. Using the sponge applicator provided apply in light circular motions extremely sparingly and allow to dull for approx 5-10 minutes.
- Buff to a high shine using the blue micro fibre cloth provided – turn frequently.
- Occasionally under certain humid application conditions the applied film may bloom after initial application and buffing.
- The bloom will disappear once the film is fully cured, or it can be removed immediately with a wipe down / buff with a slightly damp buffing cloth.
- This is a characteristic of the T1 carnauba wax used in the manufacture of this product.
- Both applicator pad and micro fibre cloth can be washed for re use. Do not use fabric conditioner. Use a Microfibre Wash for the cloth.
- Applicator pad should be stored away from direct sunlight.