Bilt Hamber Auto Wash Car Shampoo
‘Best Car Shampoo 2015’
auto-wash is a new technology, highly powerful, environmentally friendly car shampoo, formulated to allow you to effortlessly and effectively clean your paintwork before waxing.
It’s anti-corrosive to bare steel too, ideal for owners of older vehicles which may have stone chips or exposed areas of mild steel. This is also an advantage in modern cars where the entrapment of corrosive elements carried by some detergents in folded seams accelerates the corrosion of modern vehicles.
auto-wash is very highly-concentrated, meaning that much less solution is needed to add to the water. Not only do you save money, but the added benefit of this is simple – there is less matter to remove from your paintwork prior to polishing.
It will chamois off with ease to leave a perfectly clean body, ready for further treatment. In fact, a single shampoo can be carried out with just a single teaspoon of auto-wash, meaning one wash will cost you around 16p!
auto-wash uses powerful surfactants to create a high foam level. This simply means that particulate matter is lifted away from the paint, where it can be safely removed with reduced risk of scratching or damage to your car’s paintwork.
auto-wash is quite simply the best car shampoo out there. See ‘Best Car Shampoo 2015’ here.
- Highly concentrated car shampoo
- Get up to 60 washes from a 300ml bottle or 200 washes from a 1Ltr
- Costs just 12p-16p per wash!
- ‘Won Best Car Shampoo 2015’ from Auto Express
- Contains no colourants, waxes, perfumes or thickeners
- Class-leading long-term anti-corrosive protection on steel
- Will chamois off with effortless ease
- Gently lifts dirt away from older paintwork first
How To Use:-
- auto-wash is a highly concentrated car shampoo – just a 5ml spoonful (1 teaspoon to a 10 litre bucket) is sufficient. Its low viscosity ensures it pours easily – the measured amount should be emptied into a clean bucket before adding the warm water thus generating a thick lather for paintwork cleaning.
- It can be used neat as a pre-wash spot cleaner using a clean swab for removal of very stubborn oily films.