Verso All Purpose Cleaner
The Auto Finesse Verso is our all-purpose cleaner, perfect for cleaning a vehicles interior and exterior surfaces. The all purpose cleaner perfect for cleaning the interior and exterior surfaces of your car.
Whether you detail vehicles every day or you are a weekend detailing hobbyist, a high quality all-purpose cleaner and degreaser is a must-have product. Verso is our concentrated all-purpose cleaner and degreaser that boasts a wide range of cleaning abilities, for both interior cleaning and external cleaning.
Auto Finesse Verso can be used across carpet, fabric, rubber, engine, door jambs, wheel arches, tyres and convertible fabric hoods. Simply choose the recommended dilation ratio that suits your needs.
- Dilute ratio can be amended to your specific requirements.
- Suitable for exterior and interior cleaning.
- Leaves a fresh clean fragrance once.
- Streak-free finish when dried.
- Once you have chosen the correct dilution to suit your needs, mix Verso into a spray bottle.
- Next, spray Verso onto the surface that requires cleaning.
- If you are using Auto Finesse Verso as a degreaser for engine cleaning and door jambs, liberally spray the selected area and allow dwelling.
- Then come back and agitate Verso with a detailing brush.
- This technique will also work well for fabric cleaning on convertible roofs.
- As an interior cleaner, simply spray the dirty surface, however do not saturate delicate areas such as headlining.
- If required, agitate with a detailing brush. If not, simply wipe clean with a microfibre cloth or extract with a vacuum cleaner.
How To Use Auto Finesse Verso:
- 10:1 Simply spray Verso onto a microfibre cloth and wipe the area clean.
- If more cleaning power is required introduce a soft detailing brush.
- Spray Verso onto the selected area and agitate with the soft brush.
- Once Verso is worked in, use a microfibre cloth to reveal a factory fresh look.
Fabric and carpet deep cleaning:
- 7:1 Spray Verso onto the carpets or fabric that require cleaning.
- Allow dwelling for Verso to penetrate the dirt before using a carpet brush or detailing brush to agitate the area.
- Once agitated wipe or vacuum the area clean.
Wheels, tyres, and wheel arch cleaning:
- 5:1 Apply Verso to the wheel, tyre and arch and allow dwelling.
- Then come back with a wheel brush to agitate any hard on grime, brake dust, or grease. Be sure to also agitate the Verso that was sprayed onto the tyre and arch.
- This will insure any old dressings are removed, ready for a fresh coat of Satin and Dressle.
- Once Verso is worked in, simply rinse clean and allow to dry, or use a microfibre cloth to dry the area.
- 1:1 For engine cleaning and door jambs, spray Verso onto the dirty area.
- Next come back with the relevant brush to agitate the all purpose cleaner.
- Then rinse the area with fresh water.
- However do not let Verso dry on warm engines or in direct sun light.